Commercial & business law
The team at Chamos Legal have worked closely with many and varied small to medium sized businesses in a number of industry sectors over the years, and as a result understand the dynamics and touch points of these businesses. We act and advise on an array of legal issues relating to commercial matters, including, advice on commercial agreements, corporate and regulatory compliance, trade practices, business structuring, the purchase and sale of businesses and related assets. Our approach is consultative, practical and timely with cost arrangements tailored to suit you.
Our key commercial and business legal services include:
- Commercial agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Shareholder and investment agreements
- Business structuring
- Buying and selling of businesses and related assets
- Buying and selling specialist practices (including medical and dental)
- Trade practices issues
- General corporate and regulatory advice
- Hire purchase and commercial leasing of business assets
- Independent contractor agreements
- Employment agreements
- Debt recovery
- Commercial litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Commercial and retail property leasing
- Managed investment schemes (retail or wholesale including unregistered schemes)
Contact us or call us on (02) 9126 9615 for more information on how we can help you.
WHAT OUR COMMERCIAL AND SMALL BUSINESS CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“Steven gives practical legal and commercially minded advice; he really does put himself in the shoes of his clients”.
– Commercial Client
“We have been using Chamos Legal services for a variety of commercial legal matters. We are very happy with the services and will continue to work together with Steven as the need arises”.
– Commercial Client
“What really matters to me as a time poor small business owner, is the proactive way in which Chamos Legal ensures I have all my legal bases covered as well as their ability to act quickly when I need it is also invaluable.”
– Small business owner & operator, Information Technology Industry
“Steven was very professional and efficient in managing our commercial lease. He not only communicated effectively between the landlord and I, but also gave strong recommendations as to where we should take the direction of the lease. We were impressed with the efficiency of drawing the contract and getting back to us on time. Steve is straight forward and clear and we felt very comfortable and reassured during the entire process. Steven is also extremely personable and we felt we could speak to him without the legal lingo and connect with him as an individual. We still turn to Steve anytime we need legal advice”.
– Small business owner & operator, Health & Wellbeing Industry