IT & technology law
The team at Chamos Legal advises a range of clients from small to large web-based and online trading businesses. Our experience in working with these businesses places us in an excellent position to assist you in this important and growing area of business.
We assist clients in the following areas of IT & Technology law:
- Website terms and conditions and privacy statement
- Banner advertisement agreements
- Creation and protection of intellectual property
- Technology acquisition and implementation agreements
- Software and hardware development agreements
- Hardware and firewall maintenance/management agreements
- Web development and maintenance agreements
- Software licensing agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Outsourcing contracts
- Independent contractor agreements
- Information technology policy
Contact us or call us on (02) 9126 9615 for more information on how we can help you.
WHAT OUR IT & TECHNOLOGY CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“We are an online, e-commerce business based in Australia; in fact, we are one of the largest operators in our market segment in Australia. We have engaged Chamos Legal on a number of occasions to assist us in the on-going management of our legal affairs, which has included protecting our intellectual property from unauthorised use in Australia and abroad, drafting and negotiating key advertisement (including banner ads) agreements, e-marking agreements, our terms and conditions as well as our privacy documents. We have been very impressed with Steven’s knowledge of the e-commerce market segment, his efficiency, his advice and attention to detail. We obviously continue to use Chamos Legal as required”.
– Online Trading & e-Commerce client